Create New EMS Account
Account Creation Guidance
In order to create an account you will be asked to:
- Sign off on a Terms of Agreement
- In accordance with New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), Office of Emergency Medical Services' administrative codes, authorized staff from : (1) the NJDOH; (2) support staff from Rutgers University ; and, (3) authorized affiliated system administrators and instructors will have access to the records stored in your account profile and transcripts in order to: ( a ) verify certification/endorsement request information ; ( b ) verify relevant training ; and, (c) conduct legal background checks as required. This education and training information will only be available to the representatives designated herein above, for the purpose of assessing training needs and assisting the State in the processing of your certification(s)/endorsement(s).
- Please provide a personal email address which is accessed only by you. Do not use a family email address or a joint organization email (eg. email@example.com.) If you do not have an email address, we recommend that you can obtain a free one from any of the larger email providers such as GMAIL, HOTMAIL or YAHOO.
- Please create a password containing at least 8 characters, ideally a combination of alphabetic, numeric and special characters.
e.g. A-Z a-z 0123456789 ! @ ^ * ( )
- Submission of the Social Security Number is required by N.J.S.A. 2A:56.44(e). The number will be used to prevent errors and enforce federal and state laws. Please ensure that you have entered your Social Security Number correctly. This information will only be used by NJDHSS OEMS for the purposes of verifying your credential. Intention misrepresentation of your social security number can be a basis for revoking your credential.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to create an account.